You may pick from one of Ty Howard SeminarsTM TOP four 2-Day public seminars:
- How to Start a Successful Paid Professional Speaker Business
- How to Start a Successful Paid Motivational Speaker Business
- Ty Howard's Motivational Speaker Presentation Skills Development Training School
- Ty Howard's How to Write and Publish a Successful Self-Help or Business Book
Ty Howard and the Ty Howard SeminarsTM Team has conducted several seminars in cities across
America, and would love to present one in your town. To make that happen, we need a reliable and competent organizer to help us to plan, promote, confirm a minimum of 8 participants, and host the seminar. Would you like to bring Ty Howard and a Ty Howard SeminarTM to your town?
When YOU make a 2-Day seminar happen in your town, you will earn yourself a "Complimentary Seat" in the seminar — along with 10% of the seminar enrollment tuition for that class. Here are the seven steps to bring Ty and a Ty Howard SeminarTM to your town:
- Select a Ty Howard SeminarTM. Choose one of Ty's successful seminars.
- Pick, Contact and Confirm a Set Date with Ty Howard SeminarsTM. Ty Howard typically presents his 2-Day seminars on Friday and Saturday or Thursday and Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each day. Ty ends the seminars with a Q&A session, and makes himself available for informal discussion with the attendees throughout the day and during the lunch break. Please suggest three possible 2-day dates to Ty Howard SeminarsTM, at least two to three months in advance.
- Confirm Minimum Registered Participants. 8 participants MUST be confirmed and enrolled before Ty Howard and Ty Howard SeminarsTM will commit to coming to your area for your hosted Ty Howard SeminarTM.
- Send Raised Seminar Tuition Funds to Ty Howard SeminarsTM. Once you, the potential Host, have raised and collected the required mininum erollment funds for participants, you are to send those funds to Ty Howard SeminarsTM, certified registered mail.
Once our office receives your group's raised seminar tuition funds, then and only then, will Ty Howard and Ty Howard SeminarsTM issue and sign an agreement with you to commit to your group's Ty Howard SeminarTM in your town. After you have reached your required mininum of 8 confirmed and enrolled participants, Ty Howard SeminarsTM will handle all additional participant enrollments.
If there is NO signed agreement between Ty Howard, Ty Howard SeminarsTM and a potential Host on Official Ty Howard SeminarsTM Letterhead (with our company seal), stating that this person is now an Official Host for a Ty Howard SeminarsTM, then Ty Howard and Ty Howard SeminarsTM has not made any agreements with the person falsely representing themselves as a Host of a Ty Howard SeminarTM, and therefore Ty Howard SeminarsTM is not aware and not held liable for this person's fraudulent or criminal actions.
Call to inquire and confirm that a person is a "Confirmed Host" in your town:
1-800-385-3177 Ext. 2
- Find a Location. Estimate the number of attendees, and available funds. Call Ty Howard SeminarsTM to discuss exactly how to go about finding a potential seminar location, before you head out to do so. Successful locations have included:
- Hotel meeting room
- Conference center meeting room
- Church meeting room
- Community center meeting room
- Public library meeting room
- School classroom
- College / university classroom or lecture hall
Ty Howard and Ty Howard SeminarsTM does require for the seminar location to be less then 50 minutes from
a major commerical airport. We will check before considering and committing Ty and Ty Howard SeminarsTM for
your group's seminar.
- Send ALL Meeting Location Contracts to Ty Howard SeminarsTM. Send all meeting location contracts to Ty Howard SeminarsTM for review, discussion and signature with the potential seminar location meeting site.
As a Host of a Ty Howard SeminarTM — You will not and do not have permission to sign or enter into any contract agreements of any kind with a potential meeting location. Ty Howard SeminarsTM will handle ALL meeting site contract agreements.
- Promote the Event. Ty Howard SeminarsTM will help promote the event by announcing it in its monthly online newsletter, and listing it on our web site homepage for two months. We will also share the seminar announcement with all of our Online Social Network Channels. As the organizer, Ty asks you to spread the word - repeately - locally (radio, newspapers, television, online local event bulletin boards, colleges, universities, Toastmasters Clubs, Rotary Clubs, business networking groups, churches, family, friends, your online social network channels, etc.)
So, bringing Ty Howard to your town is uncomplicated, and the rewards can be great. With each seminar, Ty Howard SeminarsTM reaches more people and Empowers them and their paid professional speaking business for Significant Results!
I Would Like to HOST A Ty Howard SeminarTM Form
*** All fields must be filled in for your registration to be considered. No exceptions.
Thank YOU for YOUR Registration Today!